Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm a Mrs.!!!

We are finally married!! I'll be getting the large file pictures from Jackie (the photographer) tonight, so I'll post some then.

There's always so much to do when you get back from vacation, and I have to do all the name changing stuff on top of that!!

Everyone at work told me I looked really tired today. I thought that was a little mean of them, I mean, I just got married! lol!

Kansas City was great, and I'm looking forward to going back in a few years for our anniversary!

more details/ pictures to come!

-Mrs. Essex

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Cute photos...looks like it was a wonderful day. I can't wait to hear all about it in person!!! I am trying to get our week planned and wondered if Saturday or Wednesday would work better for you to meet us in OKC? Please let me know, my email is rnaharvey@yahoo