Monday, September 1, 2008

And the date is....

October 2nd!!! I felt bad hiding it from everyone, so there it is. The rule is if you live in Tulsa you can come, if not, we're having a reception in Chickasha (date TBD). Not being mean, I just want it super small. Getting married is between John-Paul, God and myself. We don't need 100 people there for that.

I'm glad the date turned out cute. John-Paul and I started dating on 1-2-03, so all he has to do is remember to add a 0 behind the 1 and add a few years lol! 10-2-08. Mom also pointed out that 10-2=8. He's go no reason to not remember the date! lol Also, a friend of ours from high school that I went to church with is getting married on the 4th. They can help remind each other lol!!

I'm super glad I'm no planning anything big. This long weekend, John-Paul went home and I did planning, and I'm already wedding-ed out. Just 30 days to go!!!

There's still a lot to do. We are going to counseling, taking engament pics, registering, planning a reception, and we still have to go home to buy wedding rings. I'm soooooo excited!!

Much love!!

No comments: