Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wedding Registry

So, Thursday after I got off work John-Paul and I went down to Bed Bath and Beyond to register. Everyone says if you can get through that you will be fine right? well I guess we survived. It was annoying, but hey, when is shopping with men not? lol

Our registry # is 5677642, but if you search you need to put in John-Paul Essex, or search for me but Cox as my first name and Dana as my last name. Weird I know, but that's how it is. lol

The lady talked us into registering for some china stuff. We were talking last night we are thinking about taking it off. Really, how often are we going to use it and how much of a hassle will it be to store and move it. It's not like we will do a family thanksgiving for several years, and then we'd probably use paper plates.

No pressure to get us anything. Ganny was trying to look, so I was helping her find it.

There's not a whole terrible lot on there because I've been living on my own for several years and I've gotten stuff I wanted, well little stuff that is. That made it really hard to register. I would look at little stuff and John-Paul would say we don't need a lot of stuff just sitting around. I thought I liked that he was a minimalist lol! Sometimes it's not fun, especially because I have too much stuff already!!

Much love!
-Dana

No comments: