Saturday, June 28, 2008

Birthday Fun!

So, I had a pretty lame birthday. I worked all morning, and then after work I was able to talk to lovely family members and friends. It was nice catching up with people from all over. About 6, a van pulled up to my house and delivered flowers from John-Paul. They are amazing!

After that I went to dinner at Kilkenny's (my Favorite resturant, a little Irish pub) with Dena from Chickasha. We both work at staples, and she took pity on me since I was going to be all alone on my birthday. After dinner we spent a little time together, and then my friend Ellen came and got me for late nite ice cream at Braums. Ice cream at almost 11 pm is not a good idea. O well!!

I had to work again this morning and it was so hard to get up. I told my co-workers I had a ice cream hang over from my birthday lol! Ellen came over after work and took me out for cupcakes (see pictures) It was so much fun. It was sad not having a cake on my birthday, but I didn't really need to eat a whole cake, so the cupcake was great!

No comments: