Sunday, June 8, 2008

Exciting times

This weekend I had my best friends over, and we all went to a wedding on Sat. night. I didn't catch the bouquet again, but hey that's ok. We had a lot of fun. We bought the patterns for the bridesmaid dresses for Amy's wedding. (She and Bethany were friends visiting) There was fabric drama. It's crazy how much drama there is. She's been engaged only a month and the wedding isn't until march. Goo!


I'm really excited about next week. I'm going to start working at Staples on Monday. Tuesday I'm going to help getting the parsonage for the new pastor, who I'm going to helping move in on Wed. It's like 3 days in a row with a plan!!! and maybe Tuesday and Wed. I will get to work too!!

life is going well. I'm still unsure what the future holds but it is looking up!!

1 comment:

Arin and Troy said...

How is work at Staples going?