Monday, June 16, 2008

*deep breath*


So, lately I've had a few things to do. I gave in and have been reading the Twilight series. Arin was right, they are great. I read all 3 in just a week or 2. One book I read in 24 hours lol!

Last week was my first to work at Staples. I trained and worked the register. It was a little stressful, but I think I'll survive. Just so much to learn!!

I went home this weekend for my Ag teacher's retirement party and father's day. Bubba took dad and I out to dinner with his family to celebrate father's day. Doesn't dad look like a proud grandpa? It was good to see everyone. Matt and his fam are going on vacation next week, and as a part of that they are stopping by to see me. So there are things to always look forward to!

I'm planning a trip to Denver to see John-Paul over the 4th of July weekend. I'm soooooo excited!

2 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

I told you so! Go Jacob!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Dana are you a Jacob fan too?