Monday, April 7, 2008

Job Interview!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a call today from the Washington County Extension office, and I have an interview with them on the 14th!! That's next Monday!!!

My bosses are really great about it, so I'll get off in plenty of time to make it I hope!! My replacement started today. He seemed pretty nice in the 10 minutes I was in the shop with him.

God has great plans for me. I don't know exactly what they are yet, but He's a better planner than I am. I'm stretching my faith muscles, and waiting to see what's in store!!

Since I realize I only talk about jobness on here, I thought I would branch out a little lol

I've been visiting a little Nazarene Church not far from my house when I've been in town. It's really dwindled in the past few years, but they are getting a new pastor soon, so there is excitement in the air. The people are ready and willing for change, so it's an exciting place to be. It's fun to go because I'm like the only person there under 40, well other than visiting grandkids and such. So, all the little ladies come and talk to me. It's good to be wanted somewhere!!!

And on a totally random note, one of the bummers about my job is I don't have a microwave available to me, which makes lunch really not fun sometimes. You can only eat so many sandwiches, and really what else do you eat that doesnt need to be warmed. Well, when I went to the grocery store this weekend, I found these little Gourmet on the Go meals. Imported from france, which wasn't what sold me on them, but pretty cheap. $3.10 a pop. I got a salmon and veggies (potatoes, carrots, celery, and peppers) It was amazing!! i didn't have to heat it up, and it was good, and the ingredients didn't have any weird long words I didn't know!! I don't know if you can get them in your store, but gooo! they are awesome, especially for not heating them up. They come with their own fork and sea salt and pepper packet!!! I checked out the website, and they didn't have the little meals on there, but they had some fun stuff. www.stdalfour.com if you want to check it out. It was so good I went after work today, and bought 2 of every flavor!!

2 comments:

Ganny said...

GREAT!!!!!!!!! Sounds encouraging. Your new found meal don't sound very good to me, but guess I should try it. Love Ganny

Vanderlinden Clan said...

that's exciting. I know you've been looking forward to that interview. Wishing you all the best that it works out just as it should....
Ganny, I disagree. The meals could be doable. :)