Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Looking forward to changes

So, my replacement starts working on Monday. I have a job through May 1st, maybe the end of may. It depends on how much it costs to employ every one. I'm praying that I'll hear from the extension by may 1, so I don't have to push the fertilizer spreader around for a long time.

I'm hoping to get a call to schedule an interview this week. They told me they were interviewing in the middle of April, so I'm working on my Faith muscles. I know God has an awesome plan for me, and I'm so excited to see what it is!!

Mom and dad came up last weekend for a visit. It was pretty fun. We pretty much just hung out, but it's nice to see them. I'm dreading next weekend already. I'm going to have to work on Saturday. We are trying really hard to get the weed treatment done by then. I dont' think it's looking so good because today, I worked 10 hours, and still didn't treat 10 houses!! crazy times.

No comments: