Friday, August 22, 2008

John-Paul's Birthday

So, I worked longer yesterday to get things done so I got off early today.

I found out that John-Paul's plane was delayed so, I get to pick him up at the airport. He's been on vacation with his family the last week, so they will ride home without him. I'm sooooo excited!! I'm going to be able to celebrate his birthday with his family. I originally wasn't going to go home since I went home last weekend, but I just don't want to wait until tomorrow to see him!

It was so great to see him for the few hours we were together last weekend, I don't want to miss another minute with him.

So, the pastor said it will take 6 weeks to do pre-marital counseling so we have to wait 6 more weeks to get married. ahhh!! I'm so excited! That means by no later than the end of October I'll be Mrs. Essex!! Might have to change blogs lol!!!

1 comment:

Arin and Troy said...

I can't believe you might actually be getting married so soon! That is so exciting!