Monday, August 25, 2008

So excited

So, John-Paul is back in Tulsa. I've seen him every day for the past 4 days, and it's wonderful. I'm soooooo excited to get married. This evening we are having dinner with the pastor and his wife to get to know each other and set out a plan for counseling. eeekk!! (that's an excited noise)

Other news, our friend Jackie is back in Tulsa. She studied in London last semester, and I really missed her. So, we have a great friend here in town again. She's going to be doing our photos for us. Hopefully this weekend we are going to get some official engagement pictures taken. Gotta have something to put in the ol' express star lol!

Life is really coming together and taking off all at the same time. For once in my life I feel like the future is really exciting instead of fearing the unknown. God's got a plan, and I'm seeking it, knowing that it's going to be awesome! Even if it's not awesome, I won't be alone in it!

No comments: