Tuesday, March 25, 2008

4 more weeks!

So, my bosses interviewed people yesterday and they really like one. They were checking his references, and I think I'll have a job for 4 more weeks. His 2 week notice and 2 weeks while he's getting trained.

the extension is interviewing the middle of April. I'm hoping that I'll at least have interviewed before I loose my job. I'm planning on applying to Lowe's as interim thing. But I'm not going to do that until I have a date nailed down when I'll quit at spraying yards.

John-Paul is upset that I'll be with out a job for awhile, and I might have to move, but I'm so excited about the possibilities. I think he just doesn't want me to move. I don't really want to move either, but it's just 45 minutes north. It's not like we haven't lived farther away than that. God has a great plan, and I'm still excited to see what it is!

The dog that bit me is up to date on shots, so hopefully I won't get rabies yay!

No comments: