Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Frozen by fear

So, I know I need to find a job. Really, I understand this. I just can't do it.

I've got all the paperwork saved to go down to the temp agency. Just gotta print it off, well take my zip drive to kinkos and get it printed off. I've also scoped out some help wanted signs around my house.

I can't get out of my house to chase down the leads. I'm just crying and crying instead. I know that God won't lead the right job to me if I'm just sitting on my duff, but i really can't make myself move. Fear is awful. Please pray for me.

On a happy note, John-Paul came to visit. He is racing today at Hallett. One of the guys he met at his internship last year gets some of his friends together and rents out the track for a day. He's really excited. He came in last night and we went to eat a quaint little Italian place. He's going to come back and stay one more night, before he goes to Denver. *sighs* it's looking like it will be a long summer.

No comments: