Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I got another interview!!

I called today to check on the status of setting up an interview on campus. I'll be interviewing there on may 19th. So, I'll have a weeks "vacation" before then.

I'm excited to go home and see my niece, and the Clift's twins (a couple from church), and I'm super excited to see one of my beautiful cousins who will be visiting!!

I got an itinerary for the interview, and I'll be there from 1-5!! I have to interview separately with several people, and present a lesson.

I'm sooo excited to see all the things God has in store for me. If this job isn't it, it's because HE has something better. I don't know what I'd be more excited about, so I'm hoping this is it!!

1 comment:

Arin and Troy said...

It sounds like our timing is going to be perfect to see you! I can't wait!