Monday, May 19, 2008

Vacation?

So, last week I didn't have to "work" but I tried very hard to be prepared for my interview. I went all over talking to all sorts of people getting ideas. After my interview today, I realize I didn't spend as much time on my presentation as I should have.

It didn't go well, but I can't change that. I guess now I'm waiting again. They said they are interviewing some more people. They are hoping that they can find someone to fill the position by JULY 1st. So, I'm going to a temp agency to see if I can get something for awhile, and who knows how God can work through that.

I did get to spend time with friends and family. I got to see Kinsley. She's growing. I'm an awful person and didn't take any pictures. I got to see one of my wonderful cousins. It was so great to catch up after so many years.

I don't know what the future brings in any area of my life, but it's in God's hands. I just can't try to take it out of His hands.

1 comment:

Arin and Troy said...

That's too bad about your interview! Don't be so doubtful about the temp agency, Troy got his job with Wells Fargo through a temp agency and they liked him so much that they offered him a full time position after only like 4 weeks! It worked out really well for him.