Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged and not too tired!

My lovely cousin tagged me, and today was so easy compared with yesterday I thought I'd do it right now!

A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: John-Paul and Amy
C- Cake or Pie: Cake (chocolate with chocolate fudgy icing)
D-Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: my laptop with internet connection!
F-Favorite Color: Cant choose between yellow, orange and green. I like that pie piece of the color wheel.
G- Gummi bears or worms: hmm... the sour worms? I do love gummy bears too tho
H- Hometown: Chickasha, OK
I-Indulgences: sugar (cookies, cake, brownies, milkshakes....) and fast food, there is a little overlap there. (I'm dying for a Braums Milkshake!)
J-January or July: July, I like the fireworks and homemade Ice cream (see above lol)
K-Kids: none unless my car and John-Paul count
L-Life isn't complete without: Love
M-Marriage Date: sometime in the hopefully not so far future.
N-Number of Siblings: 1
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples are so much easier to eat!
P-Phobias or Fears: Someone breaking into my house.
Q- Quotes: "Fake it til you make it." My house parents in Denver
R-Reason to Smile: I've worked 14.5 hours this week and will be paid for 16, and John-Paul will be over soon!
S-Season: Spring, all my favorites are blooming. I love spring bulbs!!
T-Tag Six: I don't know 6 people on this site lol
U-Unknown Fact About Me- I want to go to culinary school and open a little cake shop. (Gotta pay of student loans first ick)
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Grew up raising cattle to put in the freezer. Gotta love a nice juicy burger (again, Braums is calling my name.... arg!)
W-Worst Habit: I would have said biting my nails until about 2 months ago, but now I think it's letting my emotions get the best of me.
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: never had an ultrasound, and I don't want one, so I guess X-rays.
Y-Your Favorite Food: Dessert!!
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: