Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Working Life

So, today we sprayed yards again. Monday it was so hard and hot, I thought I wasn't going to make it. Today went much better, but it might be that my boss, Trevor, sprayed back yards and I sprayed fronts. You don't have to pull the hose as far to spray a front yard.

I have learned that I hate the hoses a lot. They are heavy, and when it's cold they don't like to straighten out so you can roll them back up easily. Luckily there's an automatic winder for all the hoses. That makes me happy! I've successfully tied a knot in the hose 2 or 3 times. Trevor laughs every time, and calls me a rookie.

I don't think I've put in 8 hours any day this week, and I'm very excited that I get paid for 8 every day! Tomorrow I'm going to learn how to drive the 2 wheel riding spreader. We will be fertilizing, and Trevor said that was easier. No hoses yay!!

No comments: