Friday, February 1, 2008

Weekend adventure

I get to spend the whole weekend alone!!! John-Paul went home for the second weekend in a row. He didn't ask me to go with him, so I didn't have to be mean about saying that I didn't want to go. It feels so good to sit here in my little house, and there's no one to make me feel guilty, no one to make me feel sad. It's just me, the stack of movies I rented at Blockbuster, the insanely hard jigsaw puzzle that took my friend 3 months to put together, and the big takeout box from Pei-Wei.

I went to Wal-Greens and got a new fingernail polish. It's exciting that I finally quit biting my nails. I'm enjoying being able to feel the nails tapping on the keys. It's almost as exciting as getting on the scales and seeing a lower number, and not being able to wear any of my jeans without a belt.

I'm watching Waitress. The only nice thing I can say about it is it makes me want pie, and andy griffin is in it. The pies in it look amazing. Chocolate ganache, berries, bannanas, so many yummy things. I like pie. Not as much as cookies, and those not as much as brownies, but my favorite is cake. I love cake.

Now I'm just rambling. I'd better be off. The jigsaw puzzle is calling my name and I rented 3 other movies, all cartoons. yay growing up

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Oh Fibby you haven't changed a bit...it is going to be so fun staying in touch through your blog. Enjoy your weekend and good luck on the puzzle!!