Monday, March 10, 2008

birthdays and backs


so, Ganny is sad I haven't posted in awhile. So here's for you Ganny.

Last Monday, I fell in the shower and tweaked my back, and then later in the week, Thursday I full out threw it out. I took the day off Friday, and went to the chiropractor. I had to return this Monday morning, and they made appointments for Tuesday and Friday. I miss Dr. Essex just adjusting it once and it was better. It will be at least 3 months until he can do it, he flew out to Iraq Friday morning.

After I threw my back out I made a birthday cake for the party John-Paul and I were to attend on Friday. the "group" was getting together for the last 2 people to turn 21. They both like the simpsons, so I made a Duff cake (That's the brand of beer on the Simpsons)

After the chiropractor we headed down to Norman where I layed on the floor and enjoyed hanging out with people. It was a nice change after mainly being in Tulsa alone.

I'm going to lay down on my back with the ice

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Cool cake Fibby...looks like you've got your mom's mad cake decorating skillz!