Wednesday, March 19, 2008

job fun


So, those are my legs today. We are spraying yellow chemicals and blue dye, hence nice green legs. Just one of the many reasons I think about that convince me I need a new job.

This weekend I went to the big livestock show in OKC to meet the county director of the county where I applied to be a 4-H educator. I was able to talk to him a little, and a couple of other people we both knew, so hopefully he remembers me and thinks I'm great! They will be interviewing in the middle of April for the job.

My bosses are interviewing a few people tomorrow for my job. They aren't really excited about any of them. Lori said it was hard looking for another me. lol! So, I've decided if I don't get the extension job, and they haven't found a replacment I'll just stay. That way I won't have to move or anything, and I'll be smokin hott by the end of the summer.

I have only lost 2 lbs since I started, but I'm firmer all over. Muscles are growing and my pudge is shrinking a little. I went shopping with a friend from Stillwater on monday and I bought a pair of shorts at target, size 3!!!!!! I didn't have to force the button and zipper. The pudge I have is a little bit above the top of the short so a tee should hide it nicely. I'm soooooo excited!!

1 comment:

Ganny said...

You must still be celebrating St. Patricks Day. Hang in there. love ganny