Sunday, March 2, 2008

catchup

So, I haven't posted in awhile because I've been busy. I put in a lot of time at work this week, and it took it's toll. I was unsure if I really liked the job, and Wed. I just couldn't stop crying. I had planned on going to lunch at a chemical supplier with my boss, and I didn't wanna go because I'd be the only girl, and I was crying. And mainly, if I didn't go I could get home earlier. So, I called my boss and let him know I didn't want to go to the lunch. I was crying, and i could tell he didn't know what he should do, so he called his wife lol

She called me a little while later, and I told her I was unhappy. I was tired all the time, grass is really boring, I'm lonely on the truck all day, and I'm not coping to being outside like I thought I would.
So, Thursday we had a staff meeting, and I'm supposed to know in a week if I want this job or look for another one. I have no idea. I don't want to look for another oen, but this one is SO physically demanding. everyone says it will get better, but I'm so tired of hearing that. I'm still just as sore as before! I'm worried about working outside all summer in the heat. I have no idea what to do, but it's been really getting me down, so I haven't gotten online much. So, there's my depressing update.

1 comment:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

that's sad! I hope it really does get better. Would you get another job in tulsa? doing what? best of luck figuring it out. in the meantime, I hope for it to not be too bad. Hang in there!