Tuesday, March 11, 2008

what to do?

so, I went to the Chiropractor for an hour after a 9 hour work day today. He said he wouldn't tell me to take the day off to heal, but he also said that it's going to take longer for it to heal with all the strenuous labor I'm doing.

I'm upset that I had a 9 hour work day, and didn't get all of my houses done today. A little bit I was moving slow, a little bit I got lost, but mainly it was because I normally do 15-18 houses. Today I had 20 invoices. Why in the world would they do that to me? They talk about how I'm being a trooper to work, so we don't get behind, but I can't work like this every day and ever hope to get better. *sighs*

I wanna take a day off because I hurt, but we will be behind another day. A little part of me thinks they over worked me today, so I should punish them by not going in, but really it would just punish me later. I'd just have to work longer days later or Saturdays. Being a grownup stinks

2 comments:

Ganny said...

Yep, being a grownup stinks. Sorry you are having to work so hard.... YEP BEING A GROWNUP DOES STINK!!!!!!! Ganny

Arin and Troy said...

Amen to that! Being a grow up definately stinks!!