Monday, March 24, 2008

so ready!

So, Today was a loooonnnnnggg day at work. I did a lot of pretty big yards. I would say it was pretty uneventful, except I got bitten by a dog.

I had a note to call the dog owner and let her know I was coming. So, I called and said I'd be there in about 15 minutes. I pulled up to her house probably 12 minutes later. Thinking the dog would be inside, I went right on into the back yard, but I did close the gate behind me. I got all the way to the back fence and then I noticed a large fluffy dog running toward me. I began to hightail it to the gate, but the dog nipped me behind the knee. I rang the homeowner's doorbell, and asked her to put her dog in. She asked if I was ok, because I was crying a little. I let her know the dog bit me, but I was wearing my underarmor long johns and couldn't pull them up far enough to see behind my knee. When I got to back to the shop, I took the long johns off, and there's a little bite mark.

I was able to show both my bosses because they were at the shop doing interviews. I think they might have a hopeful or two. I really hope they do. If they hire one of these guys, I'll have a job for at least 2 weeks while Trevor is training the new person. In that 2 week period I'll put my application in at Lowes, and pray that I get an interview/and job at the extension.

I know God has a great plan, and I'm trying to be patient to see what it is!!

No comments: